Sunday, November 30, 2008

To ALL Mission trippers who cant go to thailand right now

Let me get straight to the point...

Most of us, YCCA mission trippers, SJCP mission trippers and CHS mission trippers, and probably others who are going over at this time...

I may not know how you feel, most certainly disappointed and frustrated that all your hard work has gone to waste... As for myself, a certain disappointment in the fact that i wont be able to serve God by bringing back testimonies and also I wont be able to improve my skill in photography there...

In any case, we all felt that the situation in thailand caused our hard work (prayers, meetings, time given... i dunno... maybe about close to 6 months?) even for those waiting anxiously to see the people who made themselves see life in a more clearer way,or even those who have prayed hard to ask God to show them why they are going for the trip (remember that God doesnt need you but He wants you) it must have been disappointing to now how can such an incident could disrupt all the plans eh?

when i came back home and talked to my mom, i realised this same familiar feeling that I had when I faced disappointments like this, and this wasn't as bad as the first time. but then i realised that God has planned all of this right from the start already, everthing intricately designed since the time to come, but we as humans dont realise this majestic way of realising the truth.

When you sleep tonight, dont forget to thank God for making such a thing happen. I told myself before... a long long time ago, whatever we plan, remember that God is the ultimate one who plans for us. One thing i can be sure of, especially when you volunteered to go on the trip, is that God is indeed happy that you have chosen to serve Him during this time^^

I challenge you tonight, to ask yourself some questions:
1) Since God removed this mission trip, would something (good or bad, exciting) happen during this time that God has placed for me to see? ( Could be a testimony)
2) If God planned for us not to go in the end, we will be able to free up a week during our holidays for us to use?

For myself, I can testify that now that the trip is cancelled, my mom would not be too anxious if i will get back late from the airport on the 19th at 12pm (flight delayed and stuff like that), because my flight to brisbane is at 7pm and i will need to check in at 5pm. ^^

Well, i am getting kinda excited, because i know that God will show us something during this time, so i can just say, be prepared.

^^
In His Time
Jeremy Pan

No comments: