Thursday, November 6, 2008

I love running

Its good once in a while to post something positive ^^

If i could run forever, I would run and run and run (or perhaps cycle). Too bad singapore is too roadish and there are too many cars.

I love running, running just takes your mind off things, plus, in my case, I can communicate to God^^

Ran last night, 10km around 1hr, jogged to tee's place and to the bike shop to look for bikes. Thinking of going back to cycling on the road, so am not sure about road bikes too. it was about 3km there, then i ran the remainding 7km.

Ran and ran and ran, with christian songs blaring through the headphones, i could commune with God and just pour out everything. While i was running, something came to my mind, telling me that I should put myself into two areas soon, the soccer team ministry and the BB AQ team next year.

I have a dream, that during this last year of my so called "break", i am going to accomplish what i have never had previously.

The dreams to fulfill:
1) Standard chartered 21.6km in 2hrs 15mins
2) to train the boys: AQ team 1st position
3) Upgrade myself in terms of photography
4) Build up and train a soccer team worthy of winning championships

I have 1 year to do this.

And I will do it, believe me



Because?











you now know a new version of Jeremy Pan


In His service
Jeremy Pan

No comments: