Wednesday, September 10, 2008

just to relax

Woke up at the exact moment i was planning to go to woodlands for my fyp meeting, so grabbed my gear and headed down to amk to train down to woodlands

This is what i got (after heavy editting)

"stepping out"

To my dismay... i was 45 mins early... talk about being early. Walked around causeway point before wai kit and cher sung showed up. And a theory was proven... the one who lived closer to the meeting point always comes late ^^ (1 out of 1 true). Spent $9.55 on lunch/breakfast before heading to the library for the discussion. Managed to come up with a proper plan (which is good). then headed supposedly home for rest.

I remembered the glow had a game to pass to me.. so i headed to his place to collect it... ended up 5 hours there playing valve games... (tf2 IS SUPER COOL) maybe i will get^^... so after the long hours which left my head hurting, we headed for dinner at the nearby coffeeshop.


The chicken rice store auntie knows glow... and she cleared our plates for us... commenting:
(in chinese which i obviously dont know) "I like boys like you who finish up their plates of food, your future wives will like you"

Glow and I:"............................(BWG)"

Headed home after that... and played all the way (am trying to relak for the hols... so chill""")




^^
In His time
Jeremy Pan

No comments: