Thursday, September 11, 2008

Anatomy of faces


"I have never been aware before how many faces there are. There are quantities of human beings, but there are many more faces, for each person has several."
Rainer Maria Rilke

I woke up feeling the irritating sickness in me again... called my mom to take me to a doc later... yuck... being a human sticky glue dispenser. When i felt better, the time has come to do something...^^ taking all the film photos which are good, i began a 1hr journey to scan most of it. Which resulted in me realising an important fact of the day... i need a new scanner. either the surface is dusty or the fact that most of the photos that i scanned did not replicate the originals... (for those who want them, i will pass you the hard copies soon, except for the special ones ^^ for memory sake and photo display)

the scanned films are above in the next post

So after that time, i set up my 'home studio' and did a mini series of face shots, if i converted them to .tiff i think it would be nicer^^... will edit the eye shots and perhaps post tmr... i have an interesting high key concept in mind... will try that....

Lunch was eaten at 5pm, plus the fact that the salted veg duck soup sucks other than the soup, cos the duck was so tough, it was unedible. finished it with a cup of tea and drugs (medicine la). headed to buy reachargable batts and ntuc for shopping before heading home to rest.

Slept for abt 2-3 hrs... after which i felt super shiok... but perhaps i wasted the day playing stronghold after that... lol.... and adding which, i nvr had a 1 hr long conversation before on my hp, lucky that guy call me or not i pay.. lol...

^^

In His time
Jeremy Pan

No comments: