Monday, September 8, 2008

8th September shoot em

1st photo shoot day!!!

I hate being sick... unless i am on drowsy stuff ^^

some crazy day today was.... i traveled to novena to have breakfast with ek...mmmmm favourite glazed donuts...and a lukewarm mocha latte (i dont think it was even prepared properly) .... then booked the bintan trip...(haiz... to have changed and changed again)

headed back home after subway. SLACKED alot... then i started the photo shoot ard 5plus... take note of the following details me ^^: use -0.7 flash ev and manual mode 1/200s at 5.6, bounce flash on left wall... ^^ makes good portrait shots!! (only found out during dan's shots, sorry mr koh! :P )

The best pics:


MARCUS KOH





DANIEL LIM




We were tired and hungry after the shoot, so we went for dinner. I brought them to my faved salted duck soup store but it was no more... (the duck soup). So i ordered the black chicken ginseng soup which tasted really bitter.... remind me not to try that soup again....:0



Need to pack my room... so messy... like some messy guy room


:P



In His service
Jeremy Pan

No comments: