Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Long time no update

Its been quite awhile since the last update eh?
Sorry... need to learn how to post pics from photo bucket before i can do anything^^

Wa... i'll need to acct from last tuesday onwards... but these are the summaries of what happened.
-Sat was the TCM retreat, going to post photos sooon (plus timeline)

-Had resumed soccer training from a long long time... although the attendance sucked and it rained

-monday was another long day for me, a 8-6 session with a 5 hour break in between, during that time, i was like watching iron man while i was supposed to do my plant design work. I remember that day my mom was like furious why i had to wait so long before i could do my NS sign-up ^^

-tuesday ended school really really early, like around 12pm (2 hrs class) i didnt go for class either^^ but had to meet my friends for meeting after class, so i came down from home abt 12pm to have the meeting, then went to have lunch with yam and ek at FC2 with the cheapo rice. Had a good chat and got my 250gb portable hdd (although the cover said 250 it was actually 232gb) then yam and i headed to queensway shopping centre to get him a pair of soccer boots. while there, i saw "skins" something like my techfit but sooooo much more expensive (i want *hint* *hint*)

then we went to tp to settle my Singpass which i need for the NS signing up. BTW, congrats YAM for passing your motocycle course! anyway, what ensured was a series of events that was weird and amsuing to some, not to me. First, we went to yam's place for me to play commander with his new full frame face helmet^^ then,we walked 1km to settle the Singpass when i realised i didnt bring my IC! after that we went to tp to get yam's specs and get a drink plus tiramisu from coffeebean (the tiramisu not as good as aunty june's), then went to get subway to hit the road.

of course there was another meeting for the mission trip and this round we spilt the groups to discuss each team's roles. I admit I was kinda bored, and did all the 'beads' work^^ Rushed home after that to complete the NS registration thingy with my booking on 9th jan 1030am (no lessons) and slept around 12.30am

ON to wed!

-wed was a usual day, woke up surprisingly early just to go down to class when none of my team mates were there to discuss the project.... haiz... so just played com lor... tried to upload photos the way Sus does it but somehow there is some prob. Anyway, lessons as usual but during the break i went to see the concourse area with its supposedly "nike" sale but only 1/5 of the goods are nike goods. LOL.

After lessons headed straight for driving, having only 1 hour to go, i went this route, 105 then 855 then 162 then 13. remind me not to use this route again, the 162 bus took a long long road. I really thought that i was going to be really really late, like 15mins late. But tell ya something, i was reminded why we christian's pray, because we were to exercise our faith. Previously, my state of mind told me always not to worry, as God was always in control right? but after hearing Melvin's story, i was reminded that for God to work, we needed to excercise our faith and pray!!

So i prayed that i would reach on time even though it was drizzling quite heavily and i had taken the longer bus route, and surprisingly (not really) i managed to reach a few minutes late only, since my lesson started at 1.05pm, i think i reached around 1.08pm. then went in for lessons, and realised that i could still drive even though i had breaked for 1 and a 1/2 months.

After that, went home to wait for dinner to approach^^ then went to MEL's house to surprise him. I loved his house as it has this contemporary design. Everything about his house is nice lor... even waggy as i 'trained' him to be an attack dog ^^ lol. so we celebrated his bdae and went to eat 'dinner' at pp macs as the nic, ek, yam, alan, hong, john, giam have their adventure meeting... i think i will be going...

Anyway... we just ate, laughed, pic-ed. Left around 9.30pm while they went to play boggle. reached home and it was still raining, so cant run :( haiz.. need to run tonight.

Sleepy now that i have woken up so early for a lesson that wasnt there.... LOL

^^
In His Service
Jeremy Pan

No comments: